CHANGE YOUR LINKS!

hello alcohollywood!

Thursday, March 11, 2004

just got home.. both my feet are freezing cos i was walking around today with a pair of wet shoes.. how horrid.

well.. went to town with denise.. hahah. went to blackjack and zaki just wants to tease me as usual..... hrmf! went over to taka and it started raining! amy mommy came to meet us.. haha. and we bought an umbrella from giordano... so glam so glam.. *rolls eyes* and while we were smoking outside taka, this guy came over to the couple beside us and showed them a pass.. as in a police pass.. wahlao. i was so fucking scared i swear.. i threw my cig away and hurry asked them to leave.. lucky i didnt get caught or something..

went over to holland. ate at sushi tei.. and cain came.. went to next for denise to be the blow dry model.. hahaha. how dumb. im really really sorry!!! i didnt know she does such horrid jobs. well im having second thoughts of letting next do my hair.. cos i think they kinda suck? not all.. but owell. shall stick to toni&guy and thehairshop. bestest of the best! hahaha.

went over to breko's and i saw enlai at walawala's.. and of all shit luck the breko's guy had to put our table right opposite enlai.. i hope he doesnt tell my bro that i smoke or something. cos that will mean the end of me.. well, maybe not.. since my brother hasnt been contacting my sister. enlai is helping me get a job in the theatre scene.. as a crew or something? not sure.. haha. he was damn funny. and i miss going out with him and danny. sigh. i will just laugh the entire day.. i like enlai kor kor cos he reminds me of my brother and the fun times we had when my bro brought me out.. enlai was like asking his friends to guess who's sister i am.. and he started this frank sinatra thingy.. new york new york thingy. lol. damn funnnny. and they guessed correctly that im danny's sister cos of my smile.. lol. one of them thought i was jerrald's sister.. which is like so uncalled for cos jerrald is like so................. gayish? hahahha. enlai says my bro doesnt really call him anymore too. so i guess im not the only one he hasnt been contacting.. makes me feel abit better. saw the church people at breko's too..

im in a very paint-my-nail mood now..

oh dont ever smoke two liners cigs. they suck..... seriously. everytime i smoke two liners, i will feel like puking. sick. till i gave cain my last 5 sticks cos it was that horrid. three liners, or cartier cigs please.

hahaha. i saw my father downstairs when i came home just now. he just came home too.. haha. lucky i wasnt smoking or something or that will be the end of me.

okay.. im going to go indulge in instyle mag and paint my nails.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home